Instagram is a powerful social media tool for businesses. That is a fact.
But if all you know about Instagram is pretty filtered pictures and rows of hashtags, you might not understand how.
Through Facebook’s Ads Manager platform, you can use Instagram to place targeted ads, generating business leads and creating conversions. And, you can use the built-in analytics to see who is engaging and what content resonates with your audience.
If you’re new to Instagram for business or are looking to up your game, start right here.
Instagram for Business:
Your Guide to Getting Started With Instagram
Here’s your crash course in Instagram basics. Let’s take it from the top…
- Getting Started: How to Set Up an IG Business Profile– See how to set up or make the switch to an Instagram business profile.
- How to Analyze Your Instagram Marketing: Metrics that Matter– Discover how to use metrics to market your small business better.
To become proficient in Instagram, spend a little time figuring out the things that make it unique for business. You might be surprised!
- How to Sell More on Instagram– Tips to sell your products and services to your Instagram followers.
- How to Use Instagram for B2B Business – B2B businesses have a place on Instagram too!
- 6 Tools to Measure Instagram Hashtag Performance – Hashtags can play a crucial role in your Instagram business strategy.
Once you’ve wrapped your head around how to set up and use Instagram for business, take it to the next level with a targeted ad campaign.
- The Beginners Guide to Instagram Advertising – Our step by step guide to get started!
- How to Create Instagram Leads Ads – Lead ads can bring in the sales if you know how to make them work.
- How to Create Instagram Stories Ads – Instagram Stories ads appear between the stories of the people and brands you follow and make a big impact.
And for some inspiration, or just to see what everyone else out there is doing, we love to see examples!
- Examples of Instagram Ads That Work and Why – We like to see exciting and useful design, a clear call to action, compelling text, and proper use of features.
Now that your eyes are opened to the ways of Instagram, keep up with all of the new information we share by joining our email list. We’ll send you a weekly update, and it’s always a short, quick read.
(To join, scroll down a smidge to the gray bar and input your email. 🙂)