Facebook has more users than any other social media platform, but you already knew that. Now you have to figure out how to use it to market your business- increase sales, get more website visitors, and manage online customer service.
“But how do I DO that?”
That’s what we hear from our clients too. They hire us to harness the power of Facebook to increase their bottom line. Along the way, we’ve made a point to learn more, teach more, and be helpful (one of our core values).
Facebook for Business:
Your Guide to Getting Started With Facebook
Are you ready to spend some time getting to know Facebook a little bit better?
What better way than to start at the VERY beginning!
- How to Set Up a Facebook Business Page: A Beginners Guide – Getting your business off to a good start with Facebook means setting up your page the right way.
- How to Set Up a Facebook Group for Your Business – Groups can be fantastic for engaging with customers in a meaningful way.
- How to Build a Social Media Content Calendar (Plus a FREE Content Calendar Template) – Once you have the page set up, make sure you are posting great content.
Two of the most important, but the hardest to “get”, features of Facebook are the Insights and the Ads Manager tools.
- A Beginners Guide to Facebook Page Insights – The info you need to strip away the mystery of Insights.
- A Beginners Guide to Facebook Ads Manager – Let’s get comfortable with what Facebook can offer an advertiser.
- How to Set a Facebook Ad Budget – Once you start using Ads Manager, how much do you need to spend?
Learning even more about Facebook Ads Manager can help you understand the many options available and how they can be used to advertise your business.
- How to Use Facebook Custom Audiences – Create audiences from data you already have.
- What Is The Facebook Pixel and How Do You Use It For Advertising? – Find out about this piece of embedded code that lets you measure, optimize, and build audiences for your ad campaigns.
- Examples of Facebook Ads That Work and Why – Looking at examples of good Facebook ads can help accomplish your goals in ways that you hadn’t thought of.
If you want to keep up with all of the new information we share about Facebook, Instagram or Social Media Strategy, join our email list. We’ll send you a weekly update. And we have a LOT more to share about Facebook in 2019… just you wait!
(To join, scroll down a smidge to the gray bar and input your email. 🙂)