Without a strategy in place, platforms don’t matter. In fact, the best social media strategy doesn’t start with platforms at all.
The problem is that most people jump right in with social media. Everyone is on it, so you have to be, too. So, you started a Facebook page, signed up for Twitter, posted on Instagram, and you don’t really know why.
This page is for you if you’re new to social media marketing and starting from scratch. Or if you’ve been doing it for a while and want to brush-up your current plan. Or if you are advanced and looking for some easy guides or templates to make the processes easier.
Strategy Guides and Templates
1. Create a Social Media Strategy in 6 Simple Steps– Whether you already use social media or are just starting, you’ll improve by understanding how to create a social media strategy. Includes a free strategy checklist.
2. How to Audit Your Social Media– Includes a free audit template. Examine what works and what doesn’t with your social media marketing by performing a social media audit.
3. How to Build a Content Calendar – Includes a free content calendar template. Plan your social media calendar in advance in advance with a content calendar so you don’t scramble to find content to share.
4. 7 Simple Steps To B2B Social Media Marketing Success – B2B businesses just want to know if their social media is working. We’ve got a few ideas.
5. How to Keep Up With Social Media When Everything Keeps Changing – Social media is always changing. To help you keep up, we’ve assembled a list of resources that are FREE and will save valuable time.