Social media is always changing.
Don’t believe us? Then you haven’t been paying attention the last 5 years.
If, on the other hand, you have a social media strategy in place but you’ve struggled to keep up with the ever-changing landscape and algorithms so that it works properly… relief is here!
Keeping up with the changes doesn’t have to be time-consuming or expensive.
How to Keep Up With Social Media When Everything Keeps Changing
We all have budget and time constraints. It’s the nature of our busy lives. We see you!!
To help you keep up, we’ve assembled a list of resources that are FREE and will save valuable time. These are the same resources we use ourselves.
Bookmark, read, listen, watch, make it routine!
FREE & LESS THAN 10 MINUTES A DAY
Social Media –
- Join industry-specific Facebook groups and check in daily. Stick to 2 – 3 excellent ones, don’t waste time with ones that are below your capabilities or talk over your head.
FREE & LESS THAN 1 HOUR A WEEK
- The Art of Paid Traffic with Rick Mulready
- Social Media Marketing Talk Show
- The Marketing Companion
- Social Media Lab
FREE TO MODERATE FEES & 1 HOUR + WEEK
FEES & HOURS-TO-DAYS OF COMMITMENT
Seminars and Training –
- Move Digital Lunch and Learns
- Marketing United – Nashville, TN
- MozCon – Seattle, WA (2019)
- INBOUND – Boston, MA (2018)
- Social Fresh – Winter Park, FL (2018) – includes a video pass option
- Social Shake Up – Atlanta, GA (2019)
- Other options
The seminars at the bottom are something that most of us won’t be able to do, but checking in on who the speakers are, and what topics are covered, allows us to get a glimpse of what the trends are and discover new industry leaders to follow and get to know.
Make time to stay on top of what’s new in social media. You won’t regret it!