Business professionals spend 47 hours a week at work, 52 minutes a day commuting, and 42 hours a year stuck in traffic jams.
Our work days are longer and our free time is shorter.
But even on a tight schedule, it’s crucial to find new ways to stay relevant in your industry, keep up on business trends, and learn from other professionals.
Podcasts are the solution. Now you can be productive while you are stuck in your car or on the treadmill.
5 Podcasts Every Business Leader Should Listen To
New to podcasts or looking to add to your current subscription?
Here are five podcasts every business leader should listen to right now.
- EOFire: This daily podcast focuses on entrepreneurs and is hosted by John Lee Dumas. Each podcast is a series of interviews with successful entrepreneurs such as Seth Godin, Barbara Corcoran, and Tim Ferriss. Learn from their successes and failures, then walk away with pieces of practical wisdom.
- EntreLeadership: This is a weekly podcast created by Dave Ramsey. Perfect for anyone who desires to improve their leadership skills and get business advice from notable guests, including Shaun Achor, Simon Sinek, and Mike Rowe.
- Eventual Millionaire: A weekly podcast featuring successful millionaires who have been where you are. They stumbled along the way, overcame obstacles, and kept going. Learn their secrets to success.
- Hidden Brain: A different kind of podcast hosted by NPR’s Shankar Vedantam. He breaks down relationships, patterns, and decision-making through stories and science. You will see the world in a whole new way after tuning in.
- Econtalk: Russ Roberts interviews business guests in this weekly podcast. Discussions cover business cycles, data and evidence, information and technology, international trade, and more. This broad range means you will find topics critical to your business objectives.
Podcasts allow you the opportunity to personalize your professional growth and maximize wasted time.
Pro tip: you can save even more time by listening to podcasts at 1.5x speed.
We are always looking to add to our subscription list. Do you have a favorite we left off the list? Let us know.