Life moves fast, and sometimes a good tip can create a tidal wave of creativity, new ideas, or a fresh perspective.
We can all use a good tip every now and then to make our jobs easier.
Passing on a tip is a great way to share your knowledge.
How to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
1. Take the time to create a marketing strategy. It’s a lot of work but worth it. At the very least, pull out your calendar and schedule time to do it!
2. Remember – it’s better to do one or two social media platforms well than to do five poorly. Be where your audience is, and don’t stretch yourself too thin. Think if you really need to add Snapchat, even if it’s the hot new social app.
3. Be authentic in your marketing messages. Savvy customers are quick to point out a business that is insincere.
4. There is no “one size fits all” approach to marketing. Research, implement and analyze what works for your business.
5. Know your competitors and what their strengths and weaknesses are. Know that if they are true competitors, they will be doing the same.
6. Network. In-person and online. It’s important!
7. A handwritten note or card still goes a long way.
8. There is no easy road. Persistence is key when it comes to your digital strategy.
9. Trends. You don’t have to implement the latest trend, but it’s smart to keep up with them. Make sure you have a good list of trusted industry news sources and keep up-to-date with what they are reporting.
10. Customer service is still important. Just like in person, your online customer support should be a priority and good quality. 42% of people who attempt to contact a company or brand through social media expect a response within 60 minutes.
11. Have fun. In fact, it’s part of Move Digital’s mission statement. When you aren’t having fun anymore, find out why and make changes.
Now go and be creative!